01. The prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 years or over, except employees of &Open Gifts Limited of 13 St Clare's Ave, Harold's Cross, Dublin, D6W HH74 (“&Open”), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
02. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
03. All entries must be submitted here: andopen.co/garyfox and only one entry per person is permitted.
04. The opening date for entries is once the Entrepreneur Expeirment Podcast hosed by Gary Fox is released. The closing date of the prize draw is 1pm on Sept 23rd 2022. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
05. &Open accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when entering online, &Open does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. &Open accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
06. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Friday 23rd September.
07. The winner will receive a luxury hamper from Lismore Food Company worth up to €130.
08. The winner will be contacted by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before Friday 30th with a link to redeem their prize via our gifting platform. If a winner does not respond to &Open within seven days of being notified by &Open, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and &Open will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
09. The prize will be sent to the winner by courier as soon as reasonably possible of redeeming their prize via our platform.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by The Lismore Food Company, the Old Library, Chapel Street, Lismore, County Waterford, P51ET99 (the "Supplier"). &Open reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond &Open's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of &Open regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Where applicable only, &Open must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation &Open will send the surname and county of major prize winner(s) and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date stated above. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact &Open. In such circumstances and where applicable only, &Open must still provide the information and winning entry to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. &Open reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. &Open reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, &Open, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of &Open, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by Irish law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.