&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
&Open is a B2B platform that helps global brands build connections with its customers, establishing loyalty and advocacy. We are looking for a caring, astute commercial thinker; a charismatic communicator to help fuel our growth and success. A rigorous individual who understands the importance of building relationships and is ready to join a fast moving dynamic business during a phase of rapid growth.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An astute commercial thinker
- Proactive and super collaborative
- Curious, who listens and cares
- Innovative and caring with the details
- +2 years experience
What you’ll do
- The primary POC for a selection of our enterprise clients.
- Taking care of the clients’ needs; everything from initial on-boarding and training to supporting the growth of their gifting activity whilst collaborating with the relevant teams across &Open.
- Building relationships to last. Becoming a trusted advisor and reliable partner for our clients. Continuously seeking opportunities to provide additional value to the clients. Always looking for the right time to grow the relationship, demonstrating a deep understanding of client objectives, challenges, and opportunities.
- Manage basic commercial transactions for assigned accounts - this may include initial order forms, add-ons, and renewals.
What you’ll need
- Previous software account management B2B2C and large enterprises
- An excellent understanding of the loyalty and retention market and how it is rapidly evolving
- Can demonstrate an excellent track record with evidence of recent account management success
- Proven ability to cultivate long-term productive relationships
- Exceptional engaging communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience of systematic approach to account management - both on hard and soft objectives
- Ability to expand deals within a group structure
- Experience leading a new proposition within existing relationships
- Experience working with CX Directors, Head of Loyalty & Retention, Head of Customer Care, COO and CMO preferred
To apply, please send your CV, and cover letter along with the job title in the subject line.