&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
Junior Account Manager
&Open is a B2B platform that helps global brands build connections with its customers and community. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and detail oriented person who is excited to work in a growing, global, software startup.
What you’ll do
- Gift curation on behalf of our international clients, sourcing, supplying and ensuring delivery.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- Source gifts for clients on demand and in a timely fashion.
- Resolve client issues quickly and effectively, with documenting and weekly reporting a key component of the role.
- Liaise with internal teams and third party providers and to ensure successful deliveries.
- Contribute to invoice management.
- Monitor social media for impact and catalogue gift performance.
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and service processes.
- Report to Account Manager.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years experience working in a customer facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English native-level fluency is required.
- Aptitude for technology and ability to work under pressure.
- A desire to make people happy.
- Organisational skills and proficiency with Excel.
- A team player attitude and enthusiasm for collaboration.
To apply, please send your CV with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org