&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
This is a new and exciting position for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to join our creative gifting team in our Dublin head office.
Supporting the Merchandise Manager, you will manage a varied workload, with no two days being the same. As Assistant Merchandiser, you will help forecasting stock and sales, create reports that enable effective decision making, manage stock, and provide relevant information to assist to buying and merchandising team. You will also work cross functionally within the business, liaising with the design team and logistics.
The ideal candidate will come from a retail merchandising background, possess strong MS Excel skills and be happy working within a creative and varied environment.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Merchandise Manager
- Work closely with the Assistant Buyer
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Forecast sales and stock
- Create and maintain reports on a weekly, monthly or ad-hoc basis
- Conduct weekly trade reviews
- Stock and intake management
- Identifying production and supply difficulties while dealing with any problems, or delays, as they arise
What you’ll have:
- Minimum 2+ years Merchandising experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Interest in technology
- Strong communication skills
To apply, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org