🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, The Modern House and more
📈 Join our growing team
We’re based in Dublin, Ireland, but you can work from anywhere in Ireland or the USA.
About the team
&Open’s Brand team is a growing team of designers, writers, strategists and creatives. Together, our task is to communicate clearly, playfully and visually across all kinds of mediums: print, digital, email, social, ads (you name it). We obsess over typefaces and words, building a global brand that’s instantly identifiable and always ladders back to clear, branding and messaging.
About the role
We’re seeking a Brand Designer who will be responsible for making sure that all brand touch points — offline, online, and in-between — connect. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the creative industry, producing and delivering a variety of projects across a wide range of mediums. You will have experience pushing both yourself and others creatively to achieve outstanding results.
As part of our brand team, you will be responsible for leading the creative for a range of projects from digital to physical. You’ll work with our creative, product and marketing teams to maintain the look and feel of our brand across print and online channels (website, microsites, paid, social, editorial, newsletters); dreaming up and rolling out digital and physical concepts for our internal and external campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Design, design, design. You’ll create artwork and support our creative and marketing teams in the delivery of a range of projects from digital to physical. You will design and develop gift experiences, printed and digital reports, microsites, landing pages, email concepts, paid digital assets, and the social rollout of new products and services.
- Creative collaboration. You’ll have experience collaborating with a breadth of creative disciplines and thrive within this process, helping ensure that &Open stays ahead, delivering fresh creative ideas and unexpected solutions.
- Communicate exceptionally. Brief and art-direct agencies or freelance talent as necessary (i.e. video production or photographers or illustrators), ensuring consistent look and feel of the &Open brand globally.
- Be the brand gatekeeper. Support all teams in ensuring a consistent execution of our brand identity across all touch points, including updating and maintaining brand identity guidelines and internal documents.
- Execute. You will thrive and be able to create your own structure in a fluid work environment, balance multiple projects and deadlines, helping lead projects alongside our creative and marketing team. Have good organisational skills and keep sight on the bigger picture.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic design or similar
- 5+ years experience in digital and print design; an agency or brand background is preferred
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Affects), Figma, Keynote, Google Docs. Experience in motion graphics and video editing
- Carry a deep portfolio of design projects — with experience across print and all online channels (website, email, paid digital, organic social and beyond)
- Experience communicating your ideas to a group of peers, running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation and research through to presenting mock-ups and producing final assets
- A passion for working on all sorts of projects, both big and small
- The ability to work in a collaborative, team-focused environment, with a facility for project management and meeting tight deadlines :)
We’re based in Dublin, Ireland, but you can work from anywhere in Ireland or the USA. Relocation is an option but not expected once everyone returns to the office.
Please send your CV, along with a cover letter and relevant work portfolio with the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org