&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
At the heart of &Open is our creative team: a curious, caring, proactive bunch with an eye for the unusual and delightfully different.
The team is growing and we are looking to hire a creative Intern with strong concept and design skills to help elevate our offer through all touchpoints (both digital and physical); from materials to messaging and packaging.
The chosen candidate would work alongside all teams within the business, reporting to our Head Creative. This is an opportunity to work on a variety of projects within an innovative design company. Our working environment is fast paced, supportive and forward thinking.
- Assist the Creative Team in the creation of creative content, social media content and overall brand and company messaging.
- Assisting with photography - duties may include editing, backing up, titling of images for Web and Press.
- Designing for print and web across a range of products and mediums.
- Assisting all teams with presentations for clients.
- Researching and finding reference points for new products.
- Working closely with manufacturers, the Creative Team and our Operations Manager to bring products to life, altering design on price or delivery restraints where necessary.
- Adhoc tasks as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite - particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and AfterEffects.
- Impeccable attention to detail, a desire to learn and outstanding organisational skills.
- A self-starter, highly motivated, an innovator and problem solver.
- An involvement in the design and creative community with a sharp awareness of current trends from art and architecture to design, fashion and online commerce.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise assignments and responsibilities, adhere to strict deadlines and work well under pressure.
As a company, we take hiring very seriously, talent and personality are equally important to us. We look forward to reviewing your CV and cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to the role.
This is a paid internship and travel expenses will be covered. The duration is 3-6 months, with a commitment of a minimum of four days a week but five days would be desirable.
To apply, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com