🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, The Modern House and more
📈 Join our growing team
Director of Global Sales
We’re based in Dublin, Ireland, but are flexible to a combination of remote and office-based work.
About the team
&Open’s Sales team is a dynamic group of individuals who play a crucial role in company growth. Expanding quickly, the team works to create the best possible outcomes for customers with ease and proficiency — providing simple solutions to complex problems. They care about every detail, and are the creative problem solvers who power long-lasting client relationships. If you thrive in B2B environments and often categorise yourself as “being up for the challenge” when it comes to both strategy and thinking on your feet, you’ll feel right at home on our wonderful Sales team.
About the role
&Open is seeking to hire an exceptional Director of Global Sales who will build and lead our Sales team. They will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, action plans and following up on new business opportunities for &Open. As this is a senior role, the candidate will be working alongside founders and senior management.
What you’ll do
- Build, lead and inspire. Our global Sales team is just getting started, and this role would forge the path for an exceptional group that prioritises company values and innovative outlooks.
- Deliver. Whether it comes to quarterly revenue targets, new business opportunities or generally achieving operational excellence, this role requires diligence and follow-through.
- Meet client needs. Create sales demonstrations and consultations tailored to unique client requests. Strategically achieve desired outcomes on-time and within budget.
- Strategise. Develop and execute a global sales strategy and GTM plan across all &Open offerings in conjunction with the founders. Balance day-to-day operational output with long-term planning.
- Analyse and report. Regularly use data to inform future decisions. Act as the subject matter expert of sales forecasting, providing regular outlook data to the leadership team. Track and report on revenue, customer retention and platform metrics.
- Work cross-functionally. Liaise with multiple teams (i.e. Marketing, Buying, Finance) to ensure efficient lead flow and communicate customer insights as it pertains to market- and regional-level initiatives.
What you’ll need
- Proven experience in building a global sales organisation with excellence in all areas of sales execution (i.e. lead generation, pipeline management, closing deals, managing existing customer base).
- Global multi-market, multi-product selling experience.
- Passion for leadership in a sales environment, with proven success in hiring, engaging and retaining key talent.
- Proven success in leading an organisation working with small, medium and large enterprise accounts across multiple industries via value selling.
- Analytical, structured, data-driven approach.
- Adaptable personality capable of working within ambiguity.
- Ability to enable client growth and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills across functions and regions.
- Familiarity with fast-paced, international working styles and a drive for making impact.
- Strong critical thinking with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
All welcome here
We believe diverse teammates, opinions and backgrounds generate a larger global impact and more considerate acts of care. &Open is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Please send your CV, along with a cover letter and any relevant past projects with the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org