&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
We are looking for an experienced and competent Finance Assistant to work from our Harold’s Cross office, supporting the finance wing of a dynamic and growing business within the gifting industry.
We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the globe and this is a great opportunity to work with passionate, creative and driven individuals, in a young and diverse team.
This role requires commitment, loyalty and a strong enthusiasm for those challenges that will come your way. Perfection is the 'norm' and your powers of pro-activity will be fully utilised. A comprehensive knowledge of accounting processes and systems and an attention to detail is essential.
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Processing of sales and purchases invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting in month-end accounts preparation and year-end audit
- Assisting with financial reporting and analysis
- General administrative duties
- Other ad hoc tasks
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced finance role
- Must have previous experience dealing with accounts payable
- Experience with ERP implementation is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ideally we are looking for a person who is professional, has a can-do attitude, who is confident in their skills and enthusiastic about the next step in their career.
To apply, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com