🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, The Modern House and more
📈 Join our growing team
We’re based in Dublin, Ireland, but you can work from anywhere in Ireland for the moment.
About the team
&Open’s Finance Team is responsible for forecasting, accounting, compliance, and reporting. From advising our non-finance colleagues, to managing day-to-day balance sheets, we help keep &Open on track.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and competent Finance Manager to support the monetary wing of a dynamic and growing business within the gifting industry. We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the globe and this is a great opportunity to work with passionate, creative and driven individuals, in a young and diverse team.
This role requires commitment, loyalty and a strong enthusiasm for those challenges that will come your way. A comprehensive knowledge of accounting processes and systems and an attention to detail is essential.
What you’ll do
- Manage the finance operations team and day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Storytelling via preparation and analysis of consolidated monthly management accounts, including assisting with the preparation of Board Packs
- Predict the future by assisting the Head of Finance with budgets, forecasts and cash flow management
- Keep us compliant by overseeing with year-end audit process, and preparation of tax and other statutory returns in Ireland, USA, Australia and Netherlands
- Innovate. Don’t settle for the status quo and help us create and implement finance process improvements, which will include establishing and maintain financial policies and procedures
- We’re growing so expect to get involved with some exciting ongoing projects and other ad hoc tasks.
What you’ll need
- Qualified accountant with at least 3-5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced finance role
- Experience in the tech/software or retail industry a plus
- Must have intercompany and consolidation experience
- US GAAP experience is an advantage (but not essential)
- Must have strong systems and process experience
- Excellent computer and IT skills including Microsoft Excel (or Google Sheets)
- Excellent organisation and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ideally, we are looking for a person who is professional, has a can-do attitude, who is confident in their skills and enthusiastic about the next step in their career.
We’re based in Dublin, Ireland, but currently, you can work from anywhere in Ireland. Relocation to Dublin is optional, however for this role it is expected once it is safe to do so, that the Finance Manager will attend the office 2-3 days per week.
Please send your CV, along with a cover letter and relevant work portfolio with “Finance Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com