&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
We are looking for an experienced and competent Financial Accountant to work from our Harold’s Cross office, supporting the finance wing of a dynamic and growing business within the gifting industry. We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the globe and this is a great opportunity to work with passionate, creative and driven individuals, in a young and diverse team.
This role requires commitment, loyalty and a strong enthusiasm for those challenges that will come your way. Your powers of pro-activity will be fully utilised. A comprehensive knowledge of accounting processes and systems and an attention to detail is essential.
What you'll do:
- Prepare and analyse Group monthly management accounts
- Manage month end reconciliations
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Assisting with annual budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with year-end audit process
- Prepare tax and other statutory returns in Ireland, US, Australia and Netherlands
- Processing of payroll
- Creation and implementation of finance process improvements
- Ongoing projects and other ad hoc tasks
What you'll have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a fast paced finance role
- Experience in the tech/software or retail industry a plus
- Must have intercompany and consolidation experience
- US GAAP experience is an advantage
- Strong systems and process experience
- Excellent computer and IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisation and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ideally we are looking for a person who is professional, has a can-do attitude, who is confident in their skills and enthusiastic about the next step in their career.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org