&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
We’re looking to hire an entry-level Logistics Analyst, on a six month fixed term contract, to work with the logistics team, solving and preempting daily problems to ensure the smooth-running of the business.
Every day, every member of our team makes decisions that help drive &Open forward. The &Open team is made up of a confident, curious and dedicated bunch of people who can work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. This role is ideal for someone who knows how to act on analytics, is organised and is not afraid of the challenges that come with the needs of a growing B2B company.
What you'll be doing
- Analysing local and 3PL shipments globally
- Coordinating with retail team on requirements including bar codes and customs codes
- Testing ERP system versus 3PL transactions, in real time
- Preparing business analysis reports to support the team using the ERP system
- Ensuring business reports are created on time and in line with KPIs & deadlines
- Managing local warehouse processes, on site
- Managing all inbound shipments from suppliers for local warehouse and 3PLs, globally
- Creating chosen carrier documentation for all local shipments to customers
- Writing or revising standard operating procedures for logistics processes
- Determining packaging requirements.
- Developing or maintaining freight rate databases for use by supply chain departments to determine the most economical modes of transportation.
- Providing ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, back orders, or delivery processes
- Computing reporting metrics, such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or inventory turns
The skills and experience you need
- A diploma or degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in the FMCG Industry
- Excellent working knowledge of big data
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Experience with ERP software an advatage
- Experience with analysing data and creating reports
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com