&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
We're looking for someone who likes problem solving, loves finding ways to delight the customer and can play an active role in a fast growing global supply chain.
We are hiring a Logistics Coordinator to work with the logistics team, solving and overseeing the outbound supply chain operations. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency along with best-in-class customer service.
Every day, our team makes decisions that help drive &Open forward. The &Open team is made up of a confident, curious and dedicated bunch of people who work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. This role is ideal for someone who knows how to coordinate, is organised and is not afraid of the challenges that come with the needs of a growing B2B company.
What you will do
- Coordinate and monitor outbound supply chain operations of a global network of fulfilment centres
- Organising and managing inventory, storage, and transportation
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
- Looking for the best shipping solutions that offer the best pricing and service
- Providing ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, back orders, or delivery processes
- Computing reporting metrics such as delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or delivery time on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organised
- Analysing and optimising logistical procedures
What you will need
- Proven experience as a logistics coordinator
- Knowledge of all supply chain operations
- Ability to work on your own initiative and track multiple processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software
- Outstanding organisational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in business administration, logistics or related field preferred
- Experience with analysing data and creating reports
- 2+ years of experience in logistics required
- Strong problem-solving skills.
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter.