&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
Project Manager (Software & Technology)
We’re looking to hire a Project Manager responsible for planning, executing, and finalising &Open’s projects on time.
Every day, every member of our team makes decisions that help drive &Open forward. The &Open team is made up of a confident, curious and dedicated bunch of people who can work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving start-up environment. This role is ideal for those who are deadline oriented, organised and not afraid of the challenges that come with the needs of a growing B2B company.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Defining project objectives and overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle
- Effectively communicating project expectations to project team members clearly
- Coordinating across different disciplines to align requirements from our creative, logistics and development teams
- Identifying the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Identifying and manage project dependencies, risks and critical path
- Planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
The skills and experience you need
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent that supports this role
- 4+ years of experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong familiarity with project management software, e.g., Celoxis, Gantt charts
- Good familiarity with software development and software testing processes
- Working with software engineers on scoping, estimating, testing and deploying new releases would be desirable
- Prior experience working for Group Company structure a plus
To apply, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com