&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
Project Manager (Software & Technology)
We’re looking to hire a Project Manager responsible for planning, executing, and finalising &Open’s projects on time, within budget and to a high quality. The role will focus on support for internal projects across all business functions.
Every day, every member of our team makes decisions that help drive &Open forward. The &Open team is made up of a confident, curious and dedicated bunch of people who can work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving start-up environment. This role is ideal for those who are deadline oriented, organised and not afraid of the challenges that come with the needs of a growing B2B company.
What you'll bring
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent that supports this role
- PMP or Prince 2 qualification desirable
- +3 years of experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong familiarity with project management software for project scheduling and reporting
- Good familiarity with software development and software testing processes
- Previous experience working with software engineers on scoping, estimating, testing and deploying new releases desirable
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A keen interest in collaborating with others to ensure the impact of projects are maximised
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
What you’ll do
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- Effectively communicate project expectations to all levels of project stakeholders
- Coordinate across different disciplines to align requirements from our creative, logistics and development teams
- Identify the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Identify and manage project dependencies, risks and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
To apply, please send your CV with the job title in the subject line, along with your cover letter to email@example.com