&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
Relationship Manager EMEA
We’re looking to hire a Relationship Manager responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and assisting our Sales Team with generating new business.
Every day, every member of our team makes decisions that help drive &Open forward. The &Open team is made up of a confident, curious and dedicated bunch of people who can work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. This role is ideal for those who have great communication skills, can identify opportunities and is not afraid of the challenges that come with the needs of a growing B2B company.
What you'll be doing
- Understanding customer needs and developing plans to address them
- Identifying key staff in client companies, cultivating relationships
- Resolving client issues quickly and effectively
- Identifying opportunities for &Open with assigned client
- Promoting high-quality sales, supply and service processes
- Aiming to preserve clients and renew contracts
The skills and experience you need
- 3+ years proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service
- A problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- A client-oriented mindset
To apply, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com