&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
Relationship Manager North America
San Francisco Bay Area, United States
We are seeking an experienced Relationship Manager who will represent &Open to our clients in North America, and define excellence for account development and growth in the region. As one of our critical team members in North America, you will take a leadership role in the region.
This means you’ll have the opportunity not only to grow existing accounts, but to provide strategic feedback on customer needs, key trends and developments, investments required, and perform some high-level prospecting. It is a multifaceted role, and will provide ambitious and multifaceted candidates the opportunity to drive an inspiring growth story for the region.
This is also a highly collaborative role that requires skills in, and a passion for, constructive engagement with customers and internal partners to achieve your - and your customers’, and the company’s - objectives.
The ideal candidate must excel at communications across email, videoconference, phone, and in-person.
This role is open to candidates in the San Francisco Bay area and is suitable for home-office professionals. Some travel will be required for customer engagement and periodic travel to the &Open headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
What you’ll be doing
- Project management of corporate gifting programs and campaigns for our enterprise clients
- Management of SaaS contracts for those clients, continuously seeking opportunities to provide additional value to the clients and consequently growth for &Open - demonstrating a deep understanding of your client’s objectives, challenges, and opportunities
- Develop a strong understanding of &Open’s products and be able to communicate their value proposition to new and potential clients
- Develop a strong understanding of the corporate gifting marketplace, including key user groups, use cases, competitors, and trends
- Provide frequent feedback to your partners at &Open (Sales Leadership, Creative, Logistics, Buying/Merchandising, Logistics, Finance teams) on what you are hearing, developing an informed and confident point of view on what it will take to succeed in the market
- Be available to answer basic support questions which may come in from time to time from your clients
- Engage in initial outreach to key prospect accounts in the market to qualify and initiate sales cycles, and assume a supporting role for those sales cycles once qualified
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
The skills and experience you need to be successful in the role
- 2+ years of relationship management or sales experience
- Experience in technology, design, or marketing industries - this might include, for example, brand marketing, advertising, print media, SaaS technology, or design
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- Excellent communication skills; we’re looking for excellent writers and confident speakers
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, driving to positive cross-functional solutions to business problems
- Strategic thought; you must have the ability to think beyond immediate needs, to what will drive long-term success for your clients and &Open
- Self-starter who excels in working autonomously, seeing and pursuing opportunities independently without direct guidance
To apply, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com