&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
&Open is a B2B platform that helps global brands build connections with its customers and community. We are looking for a diligent, passionate advocate who can work collaboratively and creatively with our team.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for managing our inbound and outbound sales processes, developing qualified leads for deeper &Open sales engagement.
- It’s all about the pipeline. Engage with prospective accounts across a range of channels from inbound, outbound, social, and referrals - create connections with these accounts and qualify them for deeper sales engagement.
- Embrace the details and manage our sales CRM - this requires diligence, attention to detail, and care.
- Become a passionate advocate. We’ve created a new approach to corporate gifting and you’ll be the first person from &Open to tell our prospects about it. You must be passionate and informed whilst taking the time to listen and understand.
- As the role demands, you’ll interact a lot with our target market, and learn a lot about what our customers want. You will be expected to synthesize and share your learnings with the broader team, helping us keep ahead of the market.
- We don’t have all the answers, so bring your own ideas. Work collaboratively and creatively with our team to help develop target lists and new channels for new business development.
What you'll bring
- One year of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing.
- One year of experience in a technology, media, or creative work environment.
- Ideally B2B SaaS enterprise sales experience.
- Great communications skills. A story teller of clarity, confidence with an energetic, conversational tone that builds human connection.
- Strong history of collaboration, working with internal and external partners for common goals.
- Fast learner with experience in office technologies such as Google suite and CRM.
- This is a business development role - it will require energy and enthusiasm, but also resilience and a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a rigorous attention to detail.
- What will set excellent candidates apart is an ability to enthusiastically engage and empathise with prospect accounts while at the same time collaborating as a critical member of the broader &Open team.
To apply, please send your CV with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com