&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
We are looking for an experienced and competent office Studio Manager to work from our Harold’s Cross office, supporting senior leaders and team members in a dynamic and growing business within the gifting industry.
We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the globe and this is a great opportunity to work with passionate, creative and driven individuals, in a young and growing team.
This role requires commitment, loyalty and enthusiasm for the challenges that will come your way. Perfection is the 'norm' and your powers of pro-activity will be fully utilised. The ability to manage the office duties and the confidence to conduct them with a self-starter attitude is essential.
This role begins in March, with interviews starting early February so apply today for consideration.
- Coordination and diary planning for CEO and Directors
- Scheduling internal and external meetings
- Travel booking for CEO & Directors
- Project management and implementation of studio renovation
- Studio management; kitchen, food delivery, cleaning services, facilities
- Management of job roles on site
- Organisation of employee experiences eg. away days, training
- Prioritising work using time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Discretion and maturity in dealing with sensitive material and agendas
- Initiative in managing diaries and informing attendees when rescheduling is necessary
- Good team player
- Advanced PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with organising Outlook calendar/email inbox on behalf of others
Ideally we are looking for a person who is professional, has a can-do attitude, who is confident in their skills and enthusiastic about the next step in their career.
To apply, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org