&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
We’re looking to hire a Manager to support the day-to-day activities and evolving life of our studio and team.The &Open team is multidisciplinary and made-up of a confident, curious and dedicated bunch of people working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. This role is ideal for an organised person with excellent time management; someone who is reliable, diligent and gets stuff done. A caring and collaborative person who will embrace the challenges that come with the needs of a growing B2B company.
What you’ll be doing
- PA duties to the Directors.
- Organisation of employee experiences, training and company events. e.g. away days, training, offsite board meetings, overseas travel and accommodation plans etc.
- Managing budgets and ordering office supplies..
- Procurement and managing service contractors and software subscriptions.
- Managing health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office.
- Project Management and implementation of studio renovation and regular maintenance.
- Assisting and managing internal GDPR procedures.
- Managing of office hardware and IT.
- New employee on-boarding.
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments.
- Filing and archiving accurate records.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years office/studio management experience.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Apple operating systems.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org