🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, The Modern House and more
📈 Join our growing team
Supply Chain, Logistics Coordinator
We’re based in Dublin, Ireland, and our working arrangements are flexible with a remote and office-based combination.
About the team
&Open’s Supply Chain & Logistics team is a growing team of people that work to create the best possible solutions for our customers. Together, our task is to communicate clearly, focus relentlessly on getting gifts delivered and priced competitively across the globe. We obsess over shipping routes, lead times, costs and the happiness of gift recipients.
About the role
We're looking for someone who likes problem solving, loves finding ways to delight the customer and can play an active role in a fast growing global supply chain. We are hiring a Supply Chain Coordinator to work as part of the logistics team, overseeing our supply chain operations. The goal is to ensure smooth operations across a broad variety of customer channels, aiming for maximum efficiency alongside best-in-class customer service.
What you’ll do
- Provide guidance and support to ensure the team meets and exceeds its goals and targets.
- Delegate and manage the work priorities of the team.
- Coordinate and monitor our supply chain operations.
- Collaborate with the broader business teams to find the best possible solutions.
- Oversee and manage our inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Monitor overall Inventory accuracy, variance reporting and management.
- Ensure that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
- Look for the best shipping solutions that offer the best pricing and service.
- Provide regular supply chain performance analyses & reports.
- Work with the team to develop & improve processes that make the supply chain more efficient.
- Drive improvement in supply chain performance to reduce costs and lead times.
- Oversee the weekly reporting for performance and provide analysis & commentary.
What you’ll need
- 5 years experience in Supply Chain and junior leadership.
- A bachelor's degree in Supply Chain management.
- Excellent organisational, planning, communication (written and verbal).
- Excellent working knowledge of excel/google sheets and other analytical tools.
Please send your CV, along with a cover letter and the job title in the email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org