&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
Supply Chain Manager
At &Open we take great pride in providing simple solutions to complex problems. Our logistics team is made up of individuals who care about every detail, creative problem solvers who are the secret engine powering everything we do.
This fast-paced, ever-evolving environment is ideal for those who are detail driven and not afraid of the challenges poised by our growing B2B operation.
We are looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager responsible for managing our global supply chain logistics. Must be detail oriented and a good team player. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
What you’ll do:
- Manage relationships with supply chain logistics and distribution partners through regular, structured communication processes including face-to-face meetings if required.
- Develop key performance indicators to measure and control the effectiveness of the warehouse operations.
- Create and maintain logistics service levels across all business channels.
- Develop, identify and lead processes to improve supply chain logistics projects including network development, shipping validation etc.
- Identifying, contributing to and leading projects with other functions (such as Tech, Retail, Regulatory, Finance etc) as required to achieve supply chain logistics objectives.
What you’ll have:
- Minimum of five years’ senior managerial and leadership experience.
- Commercially-astute with direct customer service experience; strong client-centric attitude essential.
- Adaptable and flexible with a positive attitude and disposition.
- Understands and can develop business and operations strategy for a business that’s growing and scaling.
- Working knowledge of best-in-class logistics and supply chain practices is essential.
- Lean and continuous improvement principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Energetically lead by example and offer supportive management.
- Work cross-functionally in a continuous improvement environment.
- Strong integrity and leadership characteristics.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a supply chain management-related discipline is essential.
- Master’s Degree in supply chain or related discipline is preferable.
- Lean certification is desirable.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org