&Open is always excited to meet creative thinkers, keen observers, emotionally intelligent self-starters, curious collaborators who embrace the new — people who care.
We’re looking to hire a UI / Graphic Designer responsible for creating amazing user experiences and interfaces that are beautiful, intuitive, and functional.
Every day, every member of our team makes decisions that help drive &Open forward. The &Open team is made up of a confident, curious and dedicated bunch of people who can work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. This role is ideal for someone who possesses excellent UI skills and has a creative, innovative mindset while paying great attention to detail.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with the creative team and our developers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Demonstrating a strong sense of typography, iconography, colour theory, and visual composition
- Assisting on the preparation of all presentations and visual documents
- Handling adhoc tasks as required
Essential skills and experience you need
- A degree, or equivalent, in graphic design preferable
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite – particularly After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as Sketch and InVision
- Impeccable attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- A self-starter, highly motivated, an innovator and problem solve
- Ability to multitask, prioritise assignments and responsibilities, adhere to strict deadlines and work well under pressure
To apply, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org