🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our gifting platform sends digital and physical gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, The Modern House and more
📈 Join our growing team
UX Gift Writer
We’re based in Dublin, Ireland, but you can work from anywhere in Ireland or the USA.
About the team
&Open’s product team is a fast-growing team of designers, engineers, product managers, and writers. Together, we make gifting platform products that are speedy, easy-to-use, and visually delightful. We obsess over user interfaces, building fun and functional technology, and memorable user experiences.
About the role
We’re seeking a UX gift writer to craft memorable gifting experiences with words. You’ll join a cross-functional group working on gifting products and experiences for our clients and company roadmap — looking critically at how we build gifting interactions and creating feel-good experiences from end-to-end. You’ll expertly switch between various client voices and &Open’s own playful signature.
What you’ll do
- Write, write, write. You’ll craft clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, onboarding, promos, error messages, instructional materials, new feature announcements at all stages of the client journey (both online and once the gift is delivered).
- Think strategically end-to-end. You’ll provide strategic input on content flow during product development and anticipate any physical materials needed (handwritten notes, product descriptions) so the entire gift experience feels integrated and seamless.
- Collaborate closely. You’ll work closely with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to deliver compelling UX solutions.
- Analyse data and incorporate feedback. You’ll use data and research to evaluate content’s impact, and implement feedback to improve it.
- Meet deadlines. You’ll effectively balance multiple projects and deadlines, helping lead projects alongside your design and cross-functional partners.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences, as a UX writer, information architect, content strategist, or similar. Experience designing for B2B and SaaS tools are big pluses.
- Great communication skills and ability to self-start and create your own structure in a fluid work environment.
- Innate holistic thinking that enables you to consider every facet of the user journey.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, like designers, engineers and project managers.
- An eagle-eye for editing your own work and others’, plus taking and incorporating feedback quickly and easily.
- A facility for project management and meeting tight deadlines :)
We’re based in Dublin, Ireland, but you can work from anywhere in Ireland or the USA. Relocation is an option but not expected once everyone returns to the office.
Please send your CV, along with a cover letter, portfolio or case studies showcasing your work and approach to craft, to email@example.com